- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest Sports Items
LeBron James was out of the starting lineup for the Miami Heat's game against the Denver Nuggets on Thursday night with a sprained left ankle.
All those rookies ready to start their PGA Tour careers will have to wait another day.
Kevin Love had 35 points and 11 rebounds and Darko Milicic had 14 points and 11 rebounds to keep the Washington Wizards winless on the road in Minnesota's 109-97 victory on Thursday night.
Heisman Trophy winner Cam Newton will skip his senior season and enter the NFL draft after leading Auburn to a national championship and drawing nearly as much attention for a pay-for-play scandal as for his dynamic performances.
LeBron James is doubtful for the Miami Heat's game against the Denver Nuggets on Thursday night with a sprained left ankle.
The Denver Nuggets say Chris "Birdman" Andersen will miss a week to rest a sore right knee and an ailing lower back.
Minnesota Timberwolves center Darko Milicic has tipped the ball into his own basket on a jump ball against the Washington Wizards.
Monty Williams sometimes finds himself cutting short celebratory locker room chatter after impressive wins such as the ones New Orleans had over Denver and Orlando this week.
George Karl caught a glimpse of New Jersey rookie Derrick Favors' game on television while holding out hope the viewing was nothing more than an exercise in futility.