- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Sports Items
Jim Harbaugh's blowout victory in the Orange Bowl made a big impression on Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross.
Jason Garrett nailed his audition. He gets to remain coach of the Dallas Cowboys.
The Dallas Cowboys have called a Thursday afternoon news conference, presumably to announce their new head coach.
Wade Phillips is finally coming home.
Diana Taurasi's "B" sample tested positive for doping, putting in jeopardy her chances of playing for the United States at the 2012 London Olympics.
The Phoenix Coyotes are without starting goalie Ilya Bryzgalov as he deals with a medical situation involving a family member.
Pittsburgh Penguins captain Sidney Crosby is out against the Montreal Canadiens and returning home because of an undisclosed upper body injury.
The days of Martin Brodeur starting almost every night for the New Jersey Devils appear to be over.
The Stars have placed center Toby Petersen on injured reserve and recalled defenseman Philip Larsen from the minor leagues.