- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Sports Items
Titans owner Bud Adams, who helped found the American Football League and whose battles for players helped lead to the merger with the NFL, has died. He was 90.
Grambling players are ending their boycott and will practice Monday after speaking with former coach Doug Williams, who advised them to, "Go out there and play football."
Bill Belichick is taking the blame for the overtime penalty that led to the Patriots' latest loss.
The lessons begin in rookie ball.
Tackle Bryant McKinnie has been traded by the Baltimore Ravens to the Miami Dolphins, who are anxious to shore up a leaky offensive line.
The Colts' victory over Peyton Manning came at a hefty price.
Sam Bradford is done for the season, and the burden for the St. Louis Rams has just become a whole lot bigger.
Leyland was 700-597 with the Tigers. In all, he is 1,769-1,728 with the Tigers, Pittsburgh Pirates, Florida Marlins and Colorado Rockies. He won the World Series in 1997 with Florida.
Don Mattingly said Monday that his 2014 contract option vested with the Dodgers' first-round playoff victory over Atlanta, but he isn't sure he'll be back as manager next season.