- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Sports Items
Stanford senior Nnemkadi Ogwumike has earned Pac-12 Player of the Year honors and co-Defensive Player of the Year recognition with Southern California's Briana Gilbreath.
New Orleans Saints owner Tom Benson isn't backing off his support of his general manager and coach, even as his team is accused by the NFL of maintaining a bounty program to injure opponents.
The Pittsburgh Pirates have spent most of the last two decades grooming talented young players only to trade them away before they became too expensive to re-sign.
The NFL's investigation that found the New Orleans Saints paid bounties to players for knocking opponents out of games is far from over.
Marshawn Lynch is staying put in Seattle.
Michigan State standout freshman Branden Dawson is out for the rest of the season after injuring his left knee against Ohio State.
Bad penalties and plenty of time spent killing them are bad enough for any hockey team. The Washington Capitals have dealt with their spells of discipline problems this season, but lately the situation has been worse.
Marquette seniors Jae Crowder and Darius Johnson-Odom are among the six players who have been chosen first-team All-Big East.
Alex Ovechkin shouldered the blame. The Washington Capitals captain committed the turnover that led to the Philadelphia Flyers' only goal in a 1-0 loss Sunday.