- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
Latest Sports Items
Boston Red Sox manager John Farrell said he will probably start Jake Peavy in Game 3 of the World Series against the St. Louis Cardinals, followed by Clay Buchholz in Game 4.
Craig Breslow couldn't find the plate.
Nearly a decade ago, the Boston Red Sox reversed The Curse. Now they're even getting key calls turned around in the World Series, leaving them on the verge of an opening Fenway Park sweep for the third time in 10 seasons.
Moves to consider in the wake of injuries to Jay Cutler, Reggie Wayne, Sam Bradford, Doug Martin and Jermichael Finley.
Carlos Beltran waited 16 years to make it to the World Series.
No need for instant replay. The umpires overturned this blown call on their own.
Jon Lester got used to the World Series hoopla when he clinched a championship for Boston six years ago.
Lewis most recently was an assistant coach and scout for the WNBA's Los Angeles Sparks, a team he left in May. He previously was a head coach or assistant with three other WNBA teams and spent 14 years as George Mason's coach.
Brian Campbell's father was a young man back in 1946, when he slept outside Fenway Park to score tickets to see the Red Sox take on the St. Louis Cardinals in the World Series.