- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest Sports Items
The key now? Making plays when opposing defenses have a better feel for what he can do. Make no mistake — the Chicago Bears, this week's opponent on Sunday at FedEx Field, will have a much better idea of what Reed can do.
IndyCar will compress its 2014 season into five months and end at Fontana on Labor Day weekend.
Say one thing for the Capitals as they continue to struggle at the start of the season: They are a perceptive bunch. They know the product they're putting on the ice right now is substandard.
The Blue Devils earned 50 of 54 first-place votes from media members Wednesday. Syracuse — which joins the ACC along with Pittsburgh and Notre Dame from the now-defunct Big East — was picked second and earned three first-place votes, while North Carolina was picked third and earned the last one.
Rice, former Nebraska coach Tom Osborne and College Football Hall of Fame quarterback Archie Manning are among the 13 people who will be part of the College Football Playoff selection committee in 2014. The committee was officially unveiled Wednesday.
Torii Hunter had a two-run double and Miguel Cabrera drove in two runs after manager Jim Leyland dropped Jackson to eighth in the order and moved everyone else up a place following the Tigers' 1-0 loss in Game 3.
Jim Leyland had finally seen enough.
When Boston beat Detroit on Tuesday in Game 3 of the AL championship series, it was the fourth 1-0 game of these playoffs.
The Portland Timbers mirror the personality of first-year coach Caleb Porter. With two matches left and a playoff berth within grasp, the team is all business.