- Aaron Hernandez, ex-Patriot, on prison life: ‘I’m way less stressed in jail’
- Man pulled from water believed to be disgraced D.C. cop
- Kabul airport hit by suicide bomber who targeted NATO gate
- Space probe on course to land on mile-wide comet
- New budget accord saves $23 billion — after $65 billion spending spree
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
Latest Sports Items
One lonely national title. That's all Auburn has, a good dozen fewer than hated rival Alabama claims a few hours away, to the Tigers' enduring chagrin.
Oregon has been known to use both LaMichael James and Kenjon Barner at the same time, but whether that's the intention against Auburn, Barner was mum.
Lakers forward Matt Barnes sprained his right knee during Los Angeles' win over the New Orleans Hornets on Friday night, and coach Phil Jackson is worried the injury might be serious.
Vancouver's Alain Vigneault and Philadelphia's Peter Laviolette have earned co-coaching positions in the NHL All-Star game on Jan. 30 in Carolina.
Former Kansas City Royals pitcher Brian Bannister has signed a contract with the Yomiuri Giants of Japan's Central League.
They rolled out a fresh red carpet for Jim Harbaugh at San Francisco's posh Palace Hotel, then delivered him in a limousine.
Jean-Paul Olukemi scored a career-high 22 points in his Big 12 debut and fueled a big second-half run as Oklahoma State raced past No. 17 Kansas State 76-62 Saturday to knock off the Wildcats for the second straight year.
Aaryn Ellenberg scored 19 points to lead four Oklahoma players in double figures and the No. 19 Sooners defeated Nebraska 70-50 in their Big 12 opener Saturday.
The Oregon Ducks were loose as they wrapped up one of their last practices before the BCS title game against Auburn.