- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Sports Items
Hall of Famer John Elway is expected to rejoin the Denver Broncos as their chief football executive by midweek, a person with knowledge of the negotiations said Sunday.
Aaron Rodgers' 1-yard touchdown pass to tight end Donald Lee gave the Green Bay Packers the lead in the fourth quarter, and their defense held on to clinch a wild card berth with a 10-3 victory over the division rival Chicago Bears on Sunday.
Washington got a pair of goals from Eric Fehr to take a 3-1 win over Pittsburgh in a game delayed seven hours because of steady rain.
The Atlanta Falcons and Pittsburgh Steelers have won division championships with final-game victories.
Dallas forward Caron Butler left the Mavericks' game against Milwaukee in the first quarter Saturday night after injuring his right knee.
Alabama coach Nick Saban called his team's Capital One Bowl romp over Michigan State "a first-class performance from start to finish."
California running back Shane Vereen says he will skip his senior season to enter the NFL draft.
Oakland quarterback Jason Campbell missed one series after appearing to hurt his right leg in the first quarter against Kansas City on Sunday.
Pittsburgh fired football coach Mike Haywood on Saturday, saying he could not continue in the job he held for only 2 1/2 weeks because of his arrest on a domestic violence charge.