- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Sports Items
The IndyCar Series is returning to the Milwaukee Mile after all.
Cavaliers rookie guard Kyrie Irving will spend the weekend resting and recovering from his concussion.
On a day when sunshine gave way to a light rain, two things stayed the same Friday at the Pebble Beach National Pro-Am. Charlie Wi was still atop the leaderboard, and Tiger Woods didn't hole enough putts to make up ground.
Lawyers involved in a slander suit against Syracuse University and basketball coach Jim Boeheim (BAY'-hym) are set to argue in a New York courtroom over a procedural issue that has veered into salacious allegations about fired assistant coach Bernie Fine's wife.
Harry Redknapp is back at Tottenham focusing on the club's Premier League title challenge as the English Football Association meets to consider making him the national team coach.
Tiger Woods felt good about the start at the Pebble Beach National Pro-Am until he looked at the leaderboard.
Besides going after a medal in the boxing ring at the London Olympics, Sadaf Rahimi will be taking a few punches in the fight for equal rights for Afghan women.
The Patriots got exactly what they wanted when the Giants threw to Mario Manningham on New York's last Super Bowl drive.
Brittney Griner and her teammates didn't like what they saw on film this week.