- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
Latest Sports Items
Peyton Manning may be the face of the Colts. Team owner Jim Irsay has a following of his own.
When Colts linebacker Clint Session missed practice, owner Jim Irsay let everyone know. When he was touting a Colts promotion, Irsay said he would fly in the winner from anywhere because, hey, "this is the NFL" and he takes his "dreammaking seriously!"
Matt Hasselbeck will be the starting quarterback Saturday when the Seattle Seahawks host the New Orleans Saints in the NFC playoffs.
With Target Field finally open and receiving rave reviews, Jerry Bell has decided to retire.
Buffalo Bills defensive tackle Kyle Williams has been added to the AFC Pro Bowl roster as an injury replacement for Oakland's Richard Seymour.
Texans owner Bob McNair says the team has the strongest coaching staff it's ever had following the hiring of Wade Phillips as defensive coordinator.
Dallas scoring leader Dirk Nowitzki missed the Mavericks' 99-95 loss to Oklahoma on Thursday night because of a sprained right knee.
LeBron James and Dwyane Wade of the Heat and Kevin Garnett and Rajon Rondo of the Celtics are on pace to be voted as starters for the NBA All-Star game.
For three years, Matt Cassel studied at the side of the master while waiting to play. Now, Tom Brady's lessons are paying off.