- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Sports Items
It was the first two-homer postseason game for David Ortiz, who is the only player remaining from the 2004 Red Sox team that won the franchise's first World Series title in 86 years. He was also a star of the '07 team that won it all; both times, they opened the playoffs by eliminating Lackey's Los Angeles Angels.
Capsules of the Sunday matches at the Presidents Cup:
Kyle Busch added one more awful afternoon to his history of disasters at Kansas Speedway.
Landon Donovan has tied Jeff Cunningham's career goals record in Major League Soccer with two first-half scores for the Los Angeles Galaxy.
Georgia running back Keith Marshall and wide receiver Justin Scott-Wesley will miss the rest of the season after tearing the anterior cruciate ligaments in their right knees during a 34-31 overtime victory at Tennessee.
For much of the season, Stephen Vogt caught Sonny Gray with Triple-A Sacramento. Neither could have pictured pairing up on such a sensational playoff moment for the Athletics when they were 90 miles away in California's capital.
China's Shanshan Feng eagled the par-5 18th hole after her second shot approach hit the pin for a 68 Sunday and a one-stroke victory in the smog-affected Reignwood Classic, the LPGA's first tournament in Beijing.
Riverton junior kicker Cody Taylor doesn't let disabilities stop him from playing football for the Silverwolves. On Friday night, he scored his first extra point for the team.
The Presidents Cup ended Sunday the same way it always goes — an American celebration after Tiger Woods delivered the winning point.