- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
Latest Sports Items
Tendulkar is revered in India, where cricket overshadows all sports. At 5-foot-5, the 40-year-old Tendulkar is known as the Little Master. He will retire after an upcoming test series against the West Indies.
"When you really look at it, we're behind on the scoreboard, so we have to pass more," Morris said. "I haven't had that many carries as I did last year. It's not that teams know who I am. They do know that, but at the same time, I'm not getting that many carries. As long as we win, I can't care less."
Kill said in a statement distributed by the university that "this was a difficult decision but the right decision." He has had five seizures on game days.
Magic Johnson won't return to ESPN as an NBA studio analyst.
Coming off his worst year, Jeff Overton opened the new PGA Tour season on a good note.
Hoboken, N.J., mayoral candidate Tim Occhipinti and his One Hoboken team of municipal candidates penned an open letter to NFL star Peyton Manning, blasting his brother Eli Manning for endorsing incumbent mayor Dawn Zimmer for the upcoming election in November.
The Kansas City Chiefs were clinging to the lead late in the first half and the Tennessee Titans had the ball first-and-goal just a couple feet outside the end zone.
The mood in Washington isn't one of compromise, despite the best efforts of President Barack Obama to give the issue a gentle nudge.
AJ Allmendinger will race in the IndyCar season finale for Penske Racing.