- Dems’ new bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
Latest Sports Items
John Force powered to the first 3-second run of his unprecedented career to take the Funny Car qualifying lead Friday in the Auto-Plus NHRA Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway.
Frank Kimmel put quite an exclamation mark on his 10th ARCA championship.
The first eight Cardinals reached safely in the third to chase A.J. Burnett, saddling the right-hander with the second-shortest outing of his career and putting Game 1 out of reach early. A sellout crowd roared early and then settled in for an easy victory.
Patrick Roy says he has been fined $10,000 by the NHL on Thursday for his emotional outburst the night before in his Colorado Avalanche coaching debut.
The Bucs (0-4) released the 25-year-old QB after contacting every NFL team in an unsuccessful attempt to trade him. The club must pay him the remaining $6.25 million of his salary for this season.
Tiger Woods and Matt Kuchar had an easy time in their new partnership. So did Jason Dufner and Zach Johnson. The Presidents Cup resumes Friday with six foursomes matches.
The Americans survived a late rally Thursday and put the International team in a familiar hole at the Presidents Cup.
Capsules on the fourballs matches Thursday at the Presidents Cup:
The true media star of the first day of the Presidents Cup wasn't Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson or Adam Scott.