- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Latest Sports Items
Justin Tuck expects Peyton Manning to make any team he signs for an instant NFL powerhouse. The New York Giants defensive end just hopes it's not a team in the NFC East.
There was a time when Steven Stamkos' one-timer on the power play gave opponents' nightmares. Quick pass, quicker shot and the Tampa Bay Lightning phenom cruised to a 51 goals in 2009-10 as a 20-year-old.
Adam Scott dealt with the wind by keeping the ball in play and had a 6-under 66 to tie for the lead with Jason Dufner in the Cadillac Championship.
Nearly a decade after Temple's moribund football program was pushed out of the Big East, the revitalized Owls are rejoining the conference _ and bringing along their potent men's basketball team.
Michigan State coach Tom Izzo has never seen anything like this.
Yu Darvish struck out three in two scoreless innings and made a run-saving play in his spring training debut during the Texas Rangers' 6-2 win over a split squad of San Diego Padres on Wednesday.
On a night where the crowd seemed to be squarely in support of the visitors from Los Angeles, it was the Wizards who pulled off the upset, defeating the Lakers 106-101 on Wednesday.
Peyton Manning and the Indianapolis Colts ended their successful partnership with a tearful goodbye Wednesday, when team owner Jim Irsay released the star quarterback rather than pay a whopping $28 million bonus while there are lingering questions about his health.
Even the chairman of the tight-lipped NCAA selection committee can't deny this simple fact: Heading into this week's conference tournaments, there's Kentucky and Syracuse, and then everybody else.