- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
Latest Sports Items
Bo Van Pelt missed a chance for a 59 on Saturday when he closed with a double bogey in the third round of the CIMB Classic.
Defensive end Mark Fackler returned his second interception 25 yards for a touchdown, and Kent State forced five other turnovers in stunning No. 18 Rutgers 35-23 Saturday for its biggest win since its first game in 1920.
Jim Leyland's career in professional baseball got a jolt when the franchise that gave him his start offered him another shot.
The NHL made a major statement Friday in canceling the entire November schedule, pushing the number of regular-season games wiped out by the lockout to 326.
Giants starter Ryan Vogelsong was lifted with two outs in the sixth, after 104 pitches and his fourth walk of the game.
For those fans who dived headfirst onto the panic button, displacing their Cheeseheads or Terrible Towels in the process, this might be a good time to re-evaluate your teams.
Pablo Sandoval decided sometime long ago that he was going to swing at the first pitch of his second at-bat.
Major League Baseball is looking at ways to protect pitchers from being injured by batted balls such as the one that struck Doug Fister in the head, and says hat liners are a possibility in the minors next year.
Nothing is stopping them — not even the Triple Crown winner at the plate with the bases loaded. Armed and accelerating, the San Francisco Giants became the first team to throw consecutive World Series shutouts in nearly a half-century, blanking Miguel Cabrera and the Detroit Tigers 2-0 on a chilly Saturday night for a commanding 3-0 lead.