- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Sports Items
Eric Wedge's Seattle Mariners have been out of the postseason discussion for a while now.
As Davey Johnson said late Monday night, there are "a thousand different" reasons the Nationals' season ended in elimination, as opposed to celebration. Here are three issues that contributed to their struggle.
The Orioles third baseman got some good news: He has a torn ligament in his left knee and could be running again six to eight weeks because his ACL and MCL ligaments are fine.
The Lions said surgery was scheduled for Tuesday and did not immediately say how much time Burleson might miss.
Ryan Truex will drive the No. 51 Chevrolet for Phoenix Racing this weekend at Dover.
An 18-year-old driver died following the single-vehicle crash that killed one Cincinnati football player and injured two others, a hospital spokeswoman said Tuesday.
Brian Scott is set to make his Sprint Cup debut at the Oct. 12 race at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
Kasey Kahne was frustrated he'd blown his championship chances with a "hardheaded mistake" at New Hampshire, and it boiled over into his brief televised interview that left viewers speculating about his health.
Pittsburgh is embracing the playoff-bound Pirates.