- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Sports Items
The Dallas Cowboys have called a Thursday afternoon news conference, presumably to announce their new head coach.
Texans owner Bob McNair says the team has the strongest coaching staff it's ever had following the hiring of Wade Phillips as defensive coordinator.
Geoff Ogilvy has 12 stitches in his finger. Zach Johnson cut a hole in his shoe to accommodate his bum toe.
There's been suggestions over the years the Carolina Panthers can never catch a break.
For three years, Matt Cassel studied at the side of the master while waiting to play. Now, Tom Brady's lessons are paying off.
As if NFL coaches needed something else to worry about.
The Baltimore Ravens had all of training camp and the entire regular season to turn their retooled offense into a point-scoring, yardage-eating machine.
Mississippi State has promoted Chris Wilson to defensive coordinator, one day after Manny Diaz left the position to take the same job at Texas.
Clay Matthews blew past Brent Celek off the line of scrimmage, pushed aside Winston Justice and sprinted after Kevin Kolb, chasing the quarterback across the field before catching him from behind and driving him hard into the turf.