- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Sports Items
Sal Alosi tripped up when he told the New York Jets his side of the story.
In assessing the Baltimore Ravens defense, the statistics tell all: Ranked 10th in the NFL, this unit is better than most but not quite up to its usual standard.
Browns rookie safety T.J. Ward never imagined his vicious early-season hit would trigger a domino effect across the NFL.
The Dallas Cowboys have placed wide receiver and kick returner Kevin Ogletree on season-ending injured reserve with a toe injury.
Pitt is expected to introduce Miami (Ohio) football coach Michael Haywood as Dave Wannstedt's successor at a news conference Thursday.
Vikings fans are being asked to help dig out the University of Minnesota campus stadium in time for Monday night's Vikings game with the Chicago Bears.
Jacksonville Jaguars defensive back Will Middleton has been fined $5,000 for a helmet-to-helmet hit on Oakland Raiders quarterback Jason Campbell.
It appears right-hander Rich Harden is returning to his Oakland roots.
Quarterback Aaron Rodgers did not participate in the portion of the Packers' practice open to the media and his status for Green Bay's game at New England remains unclear.