- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Sports Items
Stephen F. Austin quarterback Jeremy Moses helped transform a program that went 0-11 in his freshman year into a conference champion and capped his record-breaking career with an All-American season.
Take one 7-6 team, match it up with a 5-8 team on national TV and let's all yawn.
NBA Commissioner David Stern says it would be risky for NBA players to decertify their union.
The Yankees have finalized their minor league contract with right-hander Mark Prior, who is trying to make it back to the major leagues for the first time since 2006.
Connecticut Gov.-elect Dan Malloy has named a former state trooper who is senior director of security for the National Football League to head the state's Department of Public Safety.
Boston center Shaquille O'Neal missed his third straight game Wednesday night, sitting out against the New York Knicks because of a sore right calf.
The New Jersey Nets on Wednesday officially announced the three-team trade involving Los Angeles and Houston that brings guard Sasha Vujacic from the Lakers, sends Joe Smith to Los Angeles, and Terrence Williams to the Rockets, and, perhaps more important, gives New Jersey two first-round draft picks.
Deion Branch has Randy Moss' old locker, starting spot and confidence from quarterback Tom Brady.
Kyle Williams wears a smile on his face as big as the chip on his shoulder for every time someone has told the Buffalo Bills defensive tackle he's too small to play in the NFL.