- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Sports Items
Temple will join the Big East Conference for football next season and all other sports in 2013.
Temple will join the Big East for football next season and all other sports in 2013, according to a person familiar with the decision.
A Massachusetts man accused of aiming a laser pointer into the eyes of the opposing goalie at his daughter's high school hockey game is facing criminal charges.
With the Knicks out of town, Spike Lee is attending the Northeast Conference championship game at Long Island University in Brooklyn.
FIFA should investigate Sepp Blatter's re-election as president and should publish documents relating to a kickbacks scandal, a group that advises European lawmakers said Wednesday in a new report on sports.
Michael Bradley is trying to keep it simple in his bid to win the Puerto Rico Open for the third time in four years.
On a night where the crowd seemed to be squarely in support of the visitors from Los Angeles, it was the Wizards who pulled off the upset, defeating the Lakers 106-101 on Wednesday.
Yu Darvish struck out three in two scoreless innings and made a run-saving play in his spring training debut during the Texas Rangers' 6-2 win over a split squad of San Diego Padres on Wednesday.
Michigan State coach Tom Izzo has never seen anything like this.