- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Latest Sports Items
King James and President Obama. Now that's star power.
Maya Moore was embarrassed to admit it: She didn't know much about the vaunted UCLA men's basketball teams.
Nearly all the struggles that came to define Iowa's regular season were there for everyone in the Hawkeye State to see.
A person familiar with the situation says Maryland football coach Ralph Friedgen has been told he won't be back next season, although at this point "nothing is set in stone."
Texas Tech's nonconference schedule last season didn't work out the way Pat Knight had hoped, so he made some changes.
They play above the rim, exploding from a crowd of bodies and outstretched arms. They routinely soar above _ or over _ defenders to throw down a dunk, grab a rebound or block a shot. They're college basketball's high flyers.
Paul McCartney has played a rare lunchtime gig at a tiny London club to try to save the music landmark.
Memphis star Rudy Gay has been ejected in the fourth quarter against the Houston Rockets after a flagrant foul.
Right back Hunter Freeman has signed a multiyear contract with the Houston Dynamo after the Major League Soccer team acquired his rights from the New York Red Bulls.