- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a ‘wealthy white men’ racist word
- Democrat thwarts Nevada activist’s try to name peak after Reagan
- Congress ready to extend ban on plastic firearms
- Rogue reindeer runs from Santa, eludes police for hours
- Iran touts new laser that bolsters missile accuracy
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Deadly N.Y. train derailment leads to Senate call for cameras at tracks
- WWII vet, 90, en route to Pearl Harbor event booted from flight
Latest Sports Items
The doubts and criticisms are piling up, and Mark Sanchez knows it.
Heat point guard Carlos Arroyo will not be with the team Wednesday night following the death of his grandfather in Puerto Rico.
Mike Mularkey likes to keep his focus on the Falcons' next game.
Before this month, the Dallas Cowboys had allowed only two receivers to gain 200 yards in a game in their 50-season history. That total has doubled in two games.
Browns rookie safety T.J. Ward never imagined his vicious early-season hit would trigger a domino effect across the NFL.
New Jersey has sent swingman Terrence Williams to Houston in a three-team trade that gives the Nets two more first-round draft picks for potential use in a Carmelo Anthony deal.
Senior safety Jay Valai has been a starter for three years at Wisconsin, and at first glance, there's not a lot that jumps out.
In assessing the Baltimore Ravens defense, the statistics tell all: Ranked 10th in the NFL, this unit is better than most but not quite up to its usual standard.
Reliever Randy Choate, who led the American League in appearances this year, has been rewarded for his hard work: He agreed Wednesday to a $2.5 million, two-year contract with the Florida Marlins.