- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Latest Sports Items
The Tom and Tim Show really has no co-star. It's all about Brady with the New England Patriots, just as it has been for a dozen years. Tebow isn't even a sideshow. He's just a guy trying to prove he belongs in the NFL — as a third-string quarterback.
The Major League Baseball Players Association formally appealed Alex Rodriguez's 211-game suspension Wednesday, sending the case to an independent arbitrator.
Tulsa and East Carolina get one more chance to win another Conference USA title before moving to a new league.
Oak Hill was there for the taking. Tiger Woods gave away too many chances.
Matt Kuchar knows how it feels to make clutch birdies at Oak Hill.
If golf really is a game of misses, Jim Furyk was having one of those days where he didn't miss much.
Canadian journeyman David Hearn is one stroke back after starting with a 66. Four players, including Matt Kuchar, are at 67. Tiger Woods finished with a double-bogey for a disappointing 71.
Chase Utley wanted to stick with the Philadelphia Phillies, and they were glad to keep him.
Walk around Colts training camp, and it's like taking a trip around the world.