- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
Latest Sports Items
It was a frenzied start to FIFA's attempt to fill the stands for next year's World Cup in Brazil as fans applied Tuesday for more than 1 million tickets in just seven hours.
Brazil's tourism board said Tuesday that it has officially told FIFA and hotel operators to negotiate lowering prices during the 2014 World Cup.
Boston's Ryan Dempster accepted his punishment without admitting any misdeed.
Ten former NFL players, including five Hall of Famers, are asking the league and its production arm to pay up.
Dempster could still play if he appeals the penalty. Boston has off days Thursday and Monday, allowing him to serve the suspension while getting pushed back only a couple days in the Red Sox rotation.
Jordan Spieth used words like "incredible" and "amazing" to describe Liberty National Golf Club.
Three times in Atlanta this past weekend Drew Storen was summoned from the Washington Nationals' bullpen to pitch high-leverage innings. Three times Storen, fresh off a three-week stint in Triple-A to work through some issues, came in and posted scoreless frames.
The New York Giants are giving wide receiver Victor Cruz's bruised left heel a little extra medical attention.
It's Brandon Weeden's job _ fair and square.