- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
Latest Sports Items
The chilly contest in the Windy City could be a two-hoodie game for Bill Belichick.
Nebraska's athletic director is denying a report that coach Bo Pelini is a candidate for the University of Miami's head coaching job.
Tomas Vokoun stopped 36 shots in his third shutout of the season, and the Florida Panthers ended a six-game losing streak against the Washington Capitals with a 3-0 victory Thursday night.
Ramone Moore scored a career-high 30 points and Temple held on to upset No. 9 Georgetown 68-65 on Thursday night.
On the rare occasions when Dan Snyder speaks to a gaggle of reporters, he doesn't go long. Two minutes, and he's antsy to move on. Somewhere in there he usually drops the key adjective he's using to describe the current state of the Washington Redskins.
Peyton Manning of the Indianapolis Colts became the first quarterback to pass for 25 touchdowns in 13 straight seasons after a second-quarter scoring pass Thursday night, extending his own record and pushing his team to a 14-0 lead over the Tennessee Titans.
The NFL will consider running a study that would examine whether playing in the league is more likely to result in long-term brain disease than only playing college football.
Mike Pettine heard all the words used to describe the New York Jets' defense performance at New England.
Miguel Olivo is returning to the Seattle Mariners, hoping to provide a bit of stability to Seattle's unsettled catcher situation.