- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Sports Items
Iowa football player A.J. Derby is leaving the program after a season in which coach Kirk Ferentz moved him to defense from quarterback.
That road warrior mentality the New York Giants have embraced is paving their path nicely.
Ohio State assistant football coach Taver Johnson has been hired to coach the linebackers at Arkansas.
The Green Bay Packers walked off the field for the final time this season to a chorus of chants of "Let's Go, Giants!"
It was the kind of transcendent performance everyone has been waiting to see all season from John Wall, including Wall himself — a career-high 38 points, eight assists, and just two turnovers.
The 2011 NFL season seems to be testing the idea that championship teams traditionally have had some balance, some completeness.
Roger Federer's reticence to join other players in voicing complaints about issues affecting the men's game came under fire again at the Australian Open on Monday.
The din of bouncing balls, squeaking shoes and an insistent coach are the staples of a basketball practice.