- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Sports Items
The United States has broken into the top 20 of the FIFA rankings for the first time in more than two years after winning last month's Gold Cup.
Smoke's out. Juan Pablo Montoya and Marcos Ambrose are desperate to get in.
A former college football star who disappeared in the Michigan wilderness during a fishing trip died of pneumonia caused by inhaling his vomit, after he became disoriented possibly because of a painkiller combined with having a degenerative brain disease, according to a report released Thursday.
Walk around Colts training camp, and it's like taking a trip around the world.
Michael Vick or Nick Foles? Might as well flip a coin.
The Indians are expected to designate struggling slugger Mark Reynolds for assignment.
The Tom and Tim Show really has no co-star. It's all about Brady with the New England Patriots, just as it has been for a dozen years. Tebow isn't even a sideshow. He's just a guy trying to prove he belongs in the NFL — as a third-string quarterback.
Rory McIlroy is sure glad to be back at the PGA Championship.
Tulsa and East Carolina get one more chance to win another Conference USA title before moving to a new league.