- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Sports Items
For 44 minutes and 31 seconds, Georgetown gave Syracuse fits.
The University of Connecticut has proposed reducing the number of games it will play next season if the NCAA grants a waiver to allow the Huskies to play in the 2013 men's basketball tournament.
Chauncey Billups will only watch as the Clippers continue their promising season without him.
Ramon Moore scored 25 points and Khalif Wyatt added 22 as Temple rallied in the final minutes to overtake George Washington 79-72 on Wednesday night.
NBA Commissioner David Stern doesn't think Dwight Howard's uncertain future will overshadow the All-Star game in Orlando in three weeks.
Clippers guard Chauncey Billups will miss the remainder of the season after tearing his left Achilles tendon during Los Angeles' 107-102 victory over the Magic in Orlando on Monday night.
It appears Santonio Holmes is sticking around _ just as the New York Jets said he would.
The crowd at McDonough Arena got more of a game than it might have expected as No. 14 Georgetown secured a 56-51 win over Seton Hall.
Fabio Capello quit as England's national team coach on Wednesday just four months before the European Championship, angry the Football Association removed John Terry as captain.