- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
Latest Sports Items
Ryan Newman kissed the Indy bricks, then had to deal with the Brickyard 350.
Former Auburn running back Michael Dyer is transferring to Louisville and will play for the Cardinals this season.
Putting together back-to-back strong seasons has been rare of late at Notre Dame.
Jimmie Johnson's pit crew gave away a win on the final stop at the Brickyard.
Argentina's tax chief says his agency has found more fraud in football: about 150 efforts to buy and sell players in ways that evade taxes and launder money.
A seemingly relaxed Alex Rodriguez rejoined the New York Yankees' Double-A farm team on Friday for what might be his final games before a lengthy suspension from Major League Baseball.
For the first time in three years, the Big 12 Conference has the same teams coming back from the previous season.
Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly says a new contract for him is imminent.
There's Bill Parcells, winner of two NFL titles as a coach and master of the franchise turnaround. Jonathan Ogden, one of the premier offensive tackles of his time and owner of a Super Bowl ring. Larry Allen, to whom the same accolades can be applied, and a 1995 champion.