- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
Latest Sports Items
The Washington Redskins on Tuesday suspended defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth without pay for the last four games of the regular season, capping a saga that began last offseason.
As Joel Maturi conducted a lengthy search for the next face of the Minnesota football program, he had to swallow his pride and give an honest assessment of what has transpired at the school over the last 40 years.
Pat Gillick is headed to the Hall of Fame after putting together three World Series championship teams in 27 years as a major league general manager. The Hall's doors were shut for George Steinbrenner and Marvin Miller, a pair of far more divisive figures.
Ryan Mallett spent only one season as a Wolverine, but part of him will always be a Michigan man.
John Calipari predicted Kentucky's early season struggles months ago, saying there was no chance his freshmen-laden Wildcats would be able to win their first 19 games the way the team did a year ago.
A stomach virus that forced the Orlando Magic to send home four key players during a recent road trip is beginning to subside.
The Oakland Athletics failed to reach agreement on a contract with pitcher Hisashi Iwakuma during the allotted 30-day negotiating period that ended Monday, sending him back to his Japanese club.
The Arizona Diamondbacks have traded strikeout-prone slugger Mark Reynolds to the Baltimore Orioles for two relievers.
Casey Walker scored 25 points and Delaware State defeated Maine 75-56 on Monday night.