- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
Latest Sports Items
Something will be lost after Nebraska and Oklahoma square off on the football field Saturday night _ something intangible yet dear to the traditionalists who get sentimental about a bygone era when the two teams were titans of the old Big Eight Conference.
Virginia Tech quarterback Tyrod Taylor is the Atlantic Coast Conference's player of the year for 2010.
TCU coach Gary Patterson was in the same position last year, with nothing to do on championship Saturday except watch the games and hope for a result that could send his Horned Frogs to the national title game.
Mike Leach would love to be back on the sidelines next season. He says he just hasn't heard from anyone interested in hiring him yet.
Danny Woodhead was too small for big-time college football. He missed his first pro season with a knee injury. Then he didn't fit the offensive scheme of the New York Jets.
Orel Hershiser, Bobby Valentine and Dan Shulman will form the new announcing team for "Sunday Night Baseball," ESPN announced Wednesday.
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Derek Anderson has apologized for his Monday night postgame tirade.
An ESPN executive said Wednesday he expected Jon Gruden to stay in broadcasting and not return to coaching.
Delaware coach K.C. Keeler interrupted preparations for a Football Championship Subdivision playoff game by letting his players go home for Thanksgiving. He'll probably do the same for Christmas if the Blue Hens are still playing.