- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Sports Items
With his wife and two of his three children sitting a few feet away, Urban Meyer didn't have to look very far to be reminded why he's leaving one of the premier jobs in college football.
How hungry are the New York Yankees to sign Cliff Lee?
The NBA players association has told its members that the league has not moved off its original negotiating position, and reiterated to them it would not accept a hard salary cap or the massive salary rollbacks being sought.
The New York Yankees have made their first formal contract offer to Cliff Lee.
All the hype this season for No. 1 Auburn has been about quarterback Cam Newton.
Michael Vick leads Pro Bowl voting 1½ years after he was released from prison.
Jeff Francoeur started last season with the New York Mets and wound up in the World Series with the Texas Rangers.
Auburn wasn't even looking for a quarterback when the Tigers happened upon Cam Newton at a little junior college in Texas.
While Cam Newton is crisscrossing the country picking up postseason awards, representatives of the Mississippi secretary of state's office are heading to Illinois to interview the man at the center of the infamous pay-for-play scandal involving the quarterback.