- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Latest Sports Items
Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly says a new contract for him is imminent.
Greg Oden is coming back to the NBA with the Miami Heat.
Alex Rodriguez was back with the Trenton Thunder on Friday and hit what might be his last home run in a while.
Yankees fan Matt Kowalski made the short trip to Arm & Hammer Park, hoping to catch one more look at Alex Rodriguez.
Baltimore Ravens cornerback Asa Jackson has been suspended without pay for the first eight games of the regular season for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances.
Maybe one reason Tiger Woods isn't that impressed by anyone shooting 59 is that he's already done it.
Dick Kazmaier, the last Ivy League football player to win the Heisman Trophy, has died. He was 82.
A seemingly relaxed Alex Rodriguez rejoined the New York Yankees' Double-A farm team on Friday for what might be his final games before a lengthy suspension from Major League Baseball.
A person familiar with the situation says Greg Oden has told the Miami Heat that he will accept their contract offer.