- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest Sports Items
Michael Jordan is returning as one of U.S. captain Fred Couples' Presidents Cup assistants for the November 2011 matches at Royal Melbourne.
No. 9 Oklahoma is headed back to the Big 12 championship game to face No. 13 Nebraska after winning a tiebreaker based on the Bowl Championship Series standings.
Oregon has just one more hurdle before "The Natty," as cornerback Cliff Harris calls the national championship game, and that's the Civil War.
Miami offensive line coach Jeff Stoutland has accepted an offer to be the Hurricanes' interim coach, taking over less than one day after the university fired Randy Shannon, according to a person familiar with the situation.
Stanford guard Jeremy Green was taken to the hospital after collapsing following the Cardinal's 81-74 victory over DePaul on Sunday.
Matt Bryant kicked a 47-yard field goal with 9 seconds remaining to give the NFC-leading Atlanta Falcons their fifth straight win, 20-17 over the Green Bay Packers on Sunday.
Florida State is on the rise. Florida _ in the words of Urban Meyer _ is rebuilding. Miami is starting over.
Houston receiver Andre Johnson and Tennessee cornerback Cortland Finnegan were involved in a fistfight that got both players ejected in the fourth quarter Sunday.
Brett Favre was perfect on two scoring drives, and the Minnesota Vikings won Leslie Frazier's NFL head coaching debut despite Adrian Peterson's early injury, beating the Washington Redskins 17-13 Sunday.