- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Sports Items
If two games are a fair indication, the Washington Capitals under Dale Hunter will play a lot of low-scoring, one-goal games. Goaltender Tomas Vokoun thinks it's better this way.
Mike Leach has reached an agreement to be the new football coach at Washington State, an official within the athletic department told The Associated Press on Wednesday.
Former Duke star Kyle Singler plans to stay in Spain rather than join the Detroit Pistons.
It has been nearly a year since the Big Ten sparked a debate by labeling its divisions Legends and Leaders.
Ndamukong Suh seemed like such a level-headed guy when he joined the NFL little more than a season and a half ago. Now, not so much.
Players eating fried chicken and drinking beer in the clubhouse during games. If it didn't bother Bobby Valentine as a baseball lifer, it would certainly offend his sensibilities as a self-proclaimed gourmet chef.
Former Texas Tech coach Mike Leach is the new head coach at Washington State.
Jacksonville Jaguars interim coach Mel Tucker shook up his staff on his first full day, firing receivers coach Johnny Cox and shuffling other assignments.
Bucknell suffered a serious consequence for trying to shut down in the final minute of Wednesday's game at George Mason. The Patriots didn't when they attempted to limit the Bison's star perimeter player.