- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Latest Sports Items
Hunter Mahan gave up the lead in the Canadian Open when his wife went into labor, and Brandt Snedeker grabbed the top spot a few hours later Saturday.
Lotus driver Romain Grosjean was fastest in the third and final practice session for the Hungarian Grand Prix ahead of qualifying later Saturday.
Where in the Yankees universe is Derek Jeter?
A person familiar with the deal says the Philadelphia Phillies have agreed to a contract with Cuban pitcher Miguel Alfredo Gonzalez.
Brian Cashman's expression said it all.
The Rocket Man got his fuel back.
Traditionalists balked and some were downright outraged at the mere suggestion stock cars dare set their fenders on the sacred ground of Indianapolis.
The University of Montana and former coach Robin Pflugrad failed to monitor the football program, allowing boosters to provide benefits to players, including bail money and free legal representation for two players, the NCAA said Friday in releasing the results of a yearlong investigation.
Steve Nash believes Kobe Bryant is ahead of schedule in his recovery from Achilles' surgery, is hopeful that the Los Angeles Lakers will finally find the chemistry they lacked a year ago and is finding himself fueled by the memories of an injury-filled season.