- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
Latest Sports Items
Selig once called baseball's first commissioner, Kenesaw Mountain Landis, a dictator, but is poised to issue baseball's most wide-ranging discipline since his heavy-handed predecessor in connection with the Biogenesis scandal.
Rocco Mediate already loves Minnesota.
Stefan Wilson will make his IndyCar debut at Baltimore with Dale Coyne Racing as a teammate to older brother, Justin.
Rory McIlroy has sponsors logos on his sleeves. He doesn't want his emotions there as well.
Davis Love III says he'd rather be playing this week in the World Golf Championships in Ohio.
Kennedy, 21-4 two seasons ago, is 3-8 with a 5.23 ERA in 21 starts and hasn't won a game in two months.
Major League Baseball is threatening to kick Alex Rodriguez out of the game for life unless the New York Yankees star agrees not to fight a lengthy suspension for his role in the sport's latest drug scandal, according to a person familiar with the discussions.
Seventeen Pro Football Hall of Famers and Dave Robinson, who will be inducted this weekend, have signed a letter telling NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell they are concerned about medical care for former players and the league's "continued denial of the link between repeated head impacts and permanent brain damage."
Havard Rugland has not missed a kick in game-like conditions during Detroit Lions training camp, including a 58-yard field goal that got everyone's attention that saw or heard it.