- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
Latest Sports Items
The thought of doing something daring crossed Air Force coach Troy Calhoun's mind earlier in the game, but he decided to squirrel it away for the right time.
Diego Maradona says he'd open to coaching the United Arab Emirates national team.
Liverpool striker Luis Suarez will serve a one-match ban after making an obscene gesture toward Fulham fans during a Premier League match.
New Spain captain Alex Corretja remains hopeful that Rafael Nadal will be available to the Davis Cup champions despite the second-ranked Spaniard announcing he won't compete in the event in 2012.
The mandate for rebuilding the Wizards, as outlined by owner Ted Leonsis and president Ernie Grunfeld, is to play the young players and let them develop.
Ladies and gentlemen, the Washington Capitals that everyone expected coming into the season.
London Fletcher was stung by being left off the NFC Pro Bowl roster Tuesday, but he wasn't surprised.
A person with knowledge of the negotiations says the Oakland Athletics have agreed to trade All-Star closer Andrew Bailey and outfielder Ryan Sweeney to the Boston Red Sox for outfielder Josh Reddick and prospects Miles Head and Raul Alcantara.
None of the frenzy of a Big East road arena bothered John Thompson III's band of youngsters Wednesday night, as No. 12 Georgetown opened conference play with a 71-68 upset of fourth-ranked Louisville.