- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Latest Sports Items
NHL players are just a slap shot away from returning to the Olympics next year.
Chris Paul's answer was brief, just like his time on the free agent market.
The Atlantic Coast Conference is now a 15-team league _ and it might just stay that way for a while.
Inbee Park hoped to win a Grand Slam.
The Arizona Diamondbacks will wear a memorial patch on their uniforms for the remainder of the season to honor the 19 firefighters killed while battling a wildfire northwest of Phoenix.
New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez is set to play Tuesday night in his first minor league game on a rehabilitation assignment. And this time, all sides agree he's ready to go.
Bryce Harper needed only two pitches to earn himself a curtain call.
The Knicks will give Andrea Bargnani a chance to rediscover his game in New York.
Chicago Bulls general manager Gar Forman insisted it was his call to let Tom Thibodeau's top assistant go and downplayed the idea there's friction with the coach.