- N.Y. prosecutors: Russian diplomats bilked $1.5 million from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
- Sarah Palin responds to Martin Bashir’s resignation, praises media
- Obama to send 2 Gitmo terror suspects back to Algeria
- Paul Walker secretly bought $9K wedding ring for Iraq vet
- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
Latest Sports Items
Yankees general manager Brian Cashman has traveled to Arkansas to meet with free-agent pitcher Cliff Lee.
Admirable footballer that he is, Rio Ferdinand can also be a Grade-A pain at times. Think back to his elbowing of Hull's Craig Fagan in January or, last month, how he infuriatingly poked his nose in while referee Mark Clattenburg and his assistant were in the middle of a touchline discussion about whether to allow Nani's bizarre goal against Tottenham.
The new version of the Big Red Machine plays some pretty slick defense, too.
Two sisters on the Central Oklahoma golf team are celebrating holes-in-one recorded in the same round.
American midfielder Maurice Edu was stretchered off in the first half Wednesday night of Glasgow Rangers' 3-0 loss to visiting Hibernian in the Scottish Premier League.
The Tony Award-winning show "Next to Normal" will play its final Broadway performance Jan. 16.
Jozy Altidore scored his second goal of the series, helping Villarreal to a 2-0 victory over Poli Ejido on Wednesday night and a 3-1 aggregate win in the fourth in the fourth round of the Spanish Copa del Rey.
American defender Eric Lichaj (Lee-high) has made his Premier League debut.
Columbus will host Real Salt Lake in the first leg of the CONCACAF Champions League quarterfinals on Feb. 22, and Cruz Azul will play Santos Laguna in an all-Mexico matchup later that night.