- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Sports Items
Carolina Panthers linebacker Jon Beason called his $10,000 fine for a hit to the head of New Orleans receiver Marques Colston unwarranted on Thursday and vowed to appeal.
Scoff as you might, probably the best player in the NFL halfway through the season doesn't throw passes. He doesn't catch them, either, nor kick the ball. The only time he runs with it is when an opponent has messed up.
Bengals right tackle Andre Smith has a broken foot that's likely to end his season.
Minnesota's Percy Harvin missed practice for a second straight day Thursday because of a migraine headache.
Eli Manning may have to face the Dallas Cowboys without his security blanket.
Jake Delhomme's first season in Cleveland, the one for redemption, hasn't gone close to planned. Not for the quarterback _ or the Browns.
One day after New York Jets coach Rex Ryan joked about Eric Mangini's weight loss, Cleveland's coach fired back.
Free safety Nate Allen and right guard Max Jean-Gilles won't practice Thursday, and might not play when the Philadelphia Eagles visit Washington on Monday night.
Many NFL players believe they should have a greater voice in handing out fines and suspensions for illegal hits.