- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
Latest Sports Items
Browns CEO Joe Banner says he can't envision a scenario in which owner Jimmy Haslam sells his NFL franchise.
It was a most unusual error on a baseball field.
Mike Williams wants to be a Tampa Bay Buccaneer for life and has a new contract he hopes will help him achieve that goal.
Boyd was voted the league's preseason player of the year earlier this week after winning the ACC player of the year award in 2012.
A relieved Miguel Cabera said he was feeling better after sitting out the Detroit Tigers' 6-2 victory over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night because of an injured left hip.
Ray Lewis, Brian Urlacher and Ronde Barber grabbed the headlines by retiring, walking away from the game when they almost certainly still could have contributed to NFL teams.
Fifteen years after winning the British Open at Royal Birkdale, Mark O'Meara will be making a return to the course for the Senior British Open.
Chicago's City Council gave final approval Wednesday to a $500 million renovation of historic Wrigley Field that includes its first massive Jumbotron, improved facilities for the players in the bowels of the 99-year-old ballpark and a hotel across the street.
As camp begins in Richmond, Rich Campbell breaks down the key questions for each position group heading into the preseason.