- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
Latest Sports Items
Ryan Williams is the touchdown maker, as likely to run away from a defender as run over him. Darren Evans runs over tacklers and while David Wilson runs around them.
FIFA will choose the 2018 and 2022 World Cup hosts with 22 executive committee members after the Oceania Football Confederation accepted the loss of its voting rights late Tuesday.
Connecticut isn't making any apologies for putting itself in position to receive a BCS bowl berth.
Bob Stoops has never had any interest in leading Oklahoma against any of his brothers who are also in the coaching profession.
A rivalry isn't truly one unless both teams realistically have a chance to win when they meet. For years, that's why the Pitt-Duquesne series was a rivalry in name only.
Bobby Bowden will coach one more game, on a road trip like none he's ever experienced, and where players on both sides of the field are on the same team.
Denver Broncos owner Pat Bowlen says embattled coach Josh McDaniels' job is safe.
American goalkeeper Marcus Hahnemann has been dropped as Wolverhampton Wanderers' starter.
Derek Anderson raised his voice and his eyes bulged wide. Looking directly at a reporter in the crowd, the Arizona Cardinals' quarterback let loose. Taking exception to repeated questions about why he was laughing on the sideline late in a blowout loss to San Francisco, Anderson went on a profanity-laced tirade during a postgame news conference Monday night before abruptly walking out.