- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Latest Sports Items
Southeastern Conference Commissioner Mike Slive took time away from bragging about his thriving league to point out that "important questions need to be answered" about how the NCAA governs college athletics.
Paul Azinger leaned against the railing around the 18th green at Muirfield, where 13 players have won the silver claret jug since the British Open first came to a links course known as the fairest of them all.
The Green Bay Packers released details of another banner year financially on Tuesday, crediting another winning season, revenue-sharing across the NFL and shrinking player costs.
Some of the most significant moments in recent history of the British Open at Muirfield have come on the 17th hole.
From behind the 18th green, Paul Azinger stared out toward a golf course where he nearly won a major title, where so many greats of the game have carved their names on the claret jug.
Fresh off a Scottish Open victory, Phil Mickelson showed up at Muirfield for the first time in 11 years and didn't take long to figure out his strategy for the British Open. He wants to keep it as simple as possible and try to make easy pars.
If given the option, Nick Faldo would prefer not to be standing over a putt to win the British Open.
Metta World Peace is coming home to play for the New York Knicks.
It's hard for everyone to keep ignoring you when you continue to prove you are among the best in the game. When Zimmermann is announced at the All-Star game at Citi Field on Tuesday night, with a 12-4 record and a 2.58 ERA at the break, there will be very few ways left for him to continue going unnoticed.