- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Sports Items
The Indiana Fever have extended the contract of coach Lin Dunn by one year through 2014 and have elevated assistant coach Stephanie White to associate head coach beginning next year.
Chris Chelios played in the NHL for as long as he could.
Formula One's governing body has announced new rules to improve safety in the pits following an accident at the German Grand Prix in which a cameraman was injured by a runaway tire that came loose from a car.
A judge on Tuesday denied class-action status in a lawsuit filed by ticket-holders who were displaced when seats weren't properly installed for the 2011 Super Bowl in Texas.
Virginia Tech tailback Michael Holmes has been kicked out of school after being convicted of assault and battery.
The toughest question for any world-class golfer is to pick his favorite course in the world. It turned out to be easy for Nick Faldo once he set some parameters.
Three decades after his home run and hysterics, George Brett laughs that he's still known as "the Pine Tar Guy."
Let's not dissect every possible movement the kid can make and try to find a smidge of possible negative. Let's enjoy the Home Run Derby for what it is and have some fun watching Bryce Harper try to blast a few balls out of Citi Field in New York.
As a player Patrick Ewing never envisioned himself as an NBA head coach. Now he can't wait to become one.