- Troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
Latest Sports Items
Lee Westwood has never been in better position to win his first major championship.
Martin Laird was at home in Scotland, closing in on the lead at the British Open when it all went wrong.
Lee Westwood passed his first big test Saturday when he outplayed Tiger Woods and grabbed a two-shot lead in the British Open.
A glance at the key hole Saturday at the British Open:
Hideki Matsuyama became the second player this year to get a one-shot penalty for the slow play in a major.
After his disappointing fade down the stretch of the U.S. Open, Hunter Mahan guaranteed he'd be ready the next time he went off in the final pair on the last day of a major.
A relative says former Tennessee women's basketball star Mary Ostrowski has died. She was 51.
Mike Conway took the LMP2 class pole Saturday for the American Le Mans Series' event Sunday at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park.
Just as predictable as the weekend fender bashing is the awkward conversation a few days later.