- White House: Obamacare didn’t matter in Florida special election
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Gas blast destroys 2 N.Y. buildings; 6 people dead
- 2 dead after driver hits them at Texas festival
- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
Latest Sports Items
Tom Brady is one of eight Patriots and Patrick Willis one of eight 49ers to make the Pro Bowl, the most on each roster.
Kentucky forward Michael Kidd-Gilchrist has returned to the team after going home to New Jersey during the holiday break to visit his hospitalized mother.
Defending champion Spain has hired former French Open finalist Alex Corretja as its new Davis Cup captain.
Mike Tuten has spent the last 20 years on the North Shore of Oahu shaping surf boards. He joined his brother, Titleist rep Chris Tuten, for a round of golf on the Plantation Course at Kapalua at the start of the year.
Rick Pitino said Tuesday that he won't coach past the 2016-2017 season when his current contract ends at Louisville.
A day after Sean Payton helped Drew Brees break the NFL's single-season passing record the coach wouldn't divulge whether he'd enable his star quarterback to maintain that distinction.
Texas Rangers catcher Yorvit Torrealba was suspended Monday from Venezuela's professional baseball league for 66 games for striking an umpire.
Milwaukee Bucks forward Drew Gooden was suspended without pay for the team's first home game Tuesday night for his flagrant foul in the season opener.
Johnny Wilson, a four-time Stanley Cup champion with the Detroit Red Wings, has died. He was 82.