- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Sports Items
Quiet, reserved and understated during nearly a quarter-century in a sport that took him from Panama to the pantheon of pinstriped pitchers, Rivera was being honored with that rarest of baseball tributes — a solo bow.
Rooney indicated before the end of last season to then-manager Alex Ferguson that he wanted to leave United after nine years, unhappy at losing his starting place up front.
Let's see if we've got this straight about Muirfield.
Joe Dumars and the Detroit Pistons had been waiting a while for this offseason _ and it showed.
Cuban pitcher Misael Siverio told a Spanish-language newspaper he has defected to the United States and is going to try to make it to the major leagues.
A month after winning the U.S. Open, Justin Rose still hasn't settled on an engraver to etch his name into the trophy he brought home from the Merion Golf Club.
Michigan coach John Beilein isn't going anywhere soon.
The practice round schedule posted each day at Muirfield is not the only way to determine how players are getting ready for the British Open.
The Major League Baseball All-Star game's television rating is up slightly from last year's record low.