- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Latest Sports Items
Trey Miller's first two games as Navy's full-time starting quarterback left him with one clear area for improvement.
HBO's Emmy-winning newsmagazine, "Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel," returned Tuesday night to open its 18th season. The lead story was a feature on Magic Johnson, the NBA great-turned-businessman whose net worth is estimated at $750 million. His famous smile was bigger and brighter than ever in the piece.
Seth Smith homered, doubled and drove in four runs, and the Oakland Athletics avoided a three-game sweep by beating the Detroit Tigers 12-4 Thursday in a matchup of AL playoff contenders.
The ball nestled safely into the glove of catcher Kurt Suzuki as the scene behind him exploded. The final out in a win D.C. had waited 79 years to celebrate coming on a swinging strikeout. With their 4-1 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers Thursday night — a crisp fall evening in Washington — a D.C. baseball team sealed its first postseason berth since 1933.
Saturday's college football
Watch one NFL game this fall, and something is off. The action is the same, but everything in between seems less crisp and less efficient.
Tiger Woods sure didn't look intimidated Thursday in the Tour Championship.
Elliott Sadler and Danica Patrick both enter Saturday's Kentucky 300 optimistic _ just for different reasons.
Texas Tech fans had pinned their basketball hopes on Billy Gillispie.