- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Sports Items
Columbus will host Real Salt Lake in the first leg of the CONCACAF Champions League quarterfinals on Feb. 22, and Cruz Azul will play Santos Laguna in an all-Mexico matchup later that night.
The head of Croatian Football Federation apologized on Wednesday for saying in a newspaper interview that he would not allow a gay player on the national team.
Gay groups in Croatia plan to complain to UEFA after the country's soccer federation president said he would not allow a gay player on the national team.
American defender Eric Lichaj (Lee-high) has made his Premier League debut.
AFC vs. NFC. First place vs. first place. Talented offense vs. bruising defense.
This isn't the news that a suddenly more secure Ben Roethlisberger wanted to hear.
Donovan McNabb is still hampered by sore hamstrings as he prepares for his first start since he was benched late in a game by coach Mike Shanahan.
Shaun Hill is back as Detroit's starting quarterback, and the Lions are moving on yet again without injured Matthew Stafford.
Randy Moss says he's sorry things didn't work out with in Minnesota and that he isn't upset with the Vikings or coach Brad Childress for waiving him. The well-traveled receiver insists he isn't in town _ his third NFL city this season _ to start trouble.