- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Sports Items
Just when he thought he'd finally understood the unique nature of links golf, Phil Mickelson arrived at last year's British Open and missed the cut for the first time at a major in five years.
Steve Stricker might be the only golfer on the PGA Tour who isn't peeking ahead to Muirfield and next week's British Open.
Just about every NBA team would like Dwight Howard.
The toughest question for any world-class golfer is to pick his favorite course in the world. It turned out to be easy for Nick Faldo once he set some parameters.
The Indiana Fever have extended the contract of coach Lin Dunn by one year through 2014 and have elevated assistant coach Stephanie White to associate head coach beginning next year.
Virginia Tech tailback Michael Holmes has been kicked out of school after being convicted of assault and battery.
Formula One's governing body has announced new rules to improve safety in the pits following an accident at the German Grand Prix in which a cameraman was injured by a runaway tire that came loose from a car.
A judge on Tuesday denied class-action status in a lawsuit filed by ticket-holders who were displaced when seats weren't properly installed for the 2011 Super Bowl in Texas.
Three decades after his home run and hysterics, George Brett laughs that he's still known as "the Pine Tar Guy."