- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- Ukraine will compete in Sochi Paralympics despite Crimea conflict
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
Latest Sports Items
Colts officials say running back Joseph Addai isn't expected to return to the game against the New Orleans Saints because of a nagging right hamstring injury.
Tony Gonzalez is now second on the NFL's career receptions list.
The Alex Ferguson era isn't over at Manchester United. Still, this did feel like the beginning of the end.
When C.J. Wilson starts Game 5 of the World Series, it could be his last outing for the Texas Rangers. The left-hander can become a free agent next month.
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Percy Harvin left the game against Green Bay on Sunday with a rib injury that has bothered him for the past few weeks.
Rams right tackle Jason Smith and backup defensive tackle Darell Scott were expected to fly back to St. Louis with the team after they were taken to the hospital because of injuries sustained during the first half against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday.
What a performance by Derek Holland!
Luke Donald at least has one award as player of the year.
Five times in seven games the Washington Capitals faced backup goaltenders. Three times in seven games the Caps faced a team that played the night before and needed to fly to Washington late.