- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Sports Items
As long as he doesn't overthink it, this should be easy.
An inexperienced Jimmy Clausen has been thrown into a starting job probably before he was ready and surrounded by a suspect supporting cast. It's produced plenty of mistakes and zero victories.
Rickie Fowler came close to winning his first PGA tournament at the Frys.com Open when it was held in Scottsdale, Ariz.
Trent Johnson has experienced two totally different seasons since taking over the LSU basketball program.
Texas will retire the No. 12 worn by former quarterback Colt McCoy.
Wisconsin freshman James White is disappointed Ohio State never bothered to contact him last year as a prep star in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. John Clay is fueled by everyone else's doubts.
The Miami Heat held out LeBron James against the New Orleans Hornets on Wednesday night, saying his right hamstring remained tight from an exhibition game a night earlier.
Top overall draft pick Bryce Harper is heading to the Arizona Fall League, where the Washington Nationals plan to tweak his batting stroke.
Legendary Liverpool manager Bill Shankly was a man of wise words.