- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
Latest Sports Items
Central Florida coach George O'Leary will do just about anything to get his team on national television, let alone be the featured game. UAB coach Neil Callaway is the same way.
Jamal Crawford says every game in his first season in Atlanta felt like a concert.
Gilbert Arenas has returned to the practice court after missing the end of Washington Wizards training camp with a sprained right ankle.
A flurry of tiebreakers, that might've been fun for fans. For the San Francisco Giants and Atlanta Braves, a guaranteed spot in the playoffs was just fine.
Patrick Chung blocked two kicks and returned an interception for a touchdown, and the New England Patriots scored twice on special teams to beat the hapless Miami Dolphins 41-14 on Monday night.
Justin Morneau's season is over
A half-dozen Giants players gathered around general manager Brian Sabean, pinned him in a clubhouse corner and doused him in beer and champagne.
After a surprising loss at the Thailand Open, top-ranked Rafael Nadal is aiming to return to his winning ways in his debut at the Japan Open.
With the North Carolina football program being investigated by the NCAA and fighting to salvage its season, coach Butch Davis said Monday he is "sorry" he trusted former assistant coach John Blake.